Follow Daja’s homesteading adventures through pictures!
Check out our Facebook Album:
Explore our Recent Posts…
- What In The World Is Going On? - Have you noticed things have been quiet here in the Provision Room? Perhaps you have been missing our witty, tongue-and-cheek posts or our hold-on-we’re-going cow tipping opinions, but never fear we’re not giving up! As many of you already know, Daja and her family recently purchased a farm in Maine. Yep, that’s right, Maine. Ya’ll […]
- Prayer for the Week of August 25 — There’s Always Enough - On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.” “Woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.” His mother […]
- Wagons East (Adventures in moving a big family from the city to the country!) - Did you ever have a dream, a wish, a prayer, something you asked the Lord for once upon a time, but then life changed? Did you forget to cancel that request? Well, the Lord remembers and sometimes revives old desires, causing them to bloom into a magnificent reality you really couldn’t have imagined if you […]
- Prayer for the Week August 18 – Body Beautiful - After years of walking in faith and healing there are some days when I’m lost inside the private hell of internal dialogue and self hatred. On those days I have a hard time even looking in the mirror because I see every imperfection. It most often happens on the days when I can’t get my […]
- Loving Yourself Well ebook Giveaway – And The Winner Is… - Christy Y.! Congratulations! Thank you to all who participated in our giveaway over the last week. We hope you had as much fun as we did! One way you participated in the giveaway was sharing your favorite ways of Loving Yourself Well. We were really impressed by your responses! Here is what you said: Take […]